From The 43oh Library
The ProtopadSMD is a prototyping BoosterPack for the MSP430 Launchpad with SMD footprints.
|Forum||43oh Forum Thread|
|Buy||@The 43oh Store|
- Fits the MSP430 Launchpad.
- 40-pin SOIC (0.1" to 0.6" width) or 40-pin 0.65 pitch TSSOP (0.1" to 0.4" width,) can fit few smaller chips.
- Four 6-pin SOT-363 or SOT-457, can use for SOT-23, SOT-353, SOT-753, and similar.
- 9 single 0805 components.
- 6 single 3528 components.
- 4 0805 dividers/debouncers (connected between Vcc and GND.)
- 2 two 0805 components in series.
- 4 two 0805 components in series with one end common, for LEDs for example.
- 1 0805 bridge.
- Several connected solder pads.
- Most of 0805s are 2 in parallel, one on top and one on the bottom.
- Some of the supported TSSOP packages:
- PW (R-PDSO-G**), DA (R-PDSO-G**), DAP (R-PDSO-G**), PWP (R-PDSO-G**), G** is G40 or less
- Some of the TSSOPs that are NOT supported:
- DBT (R-PDSO-G**), DL (R-PDSO-G**), basically none of 0.5 or 0.635 pitch. Some smaller packages should fit, 8-pin for example.