BoosterPack:2.2" LCD Display with Touch Panel
From The 43oh Library
The board will work with two types of displays, one with touch screen and one without. TSC2046/ADS7846 controller or MCU’s analog inputs can be used to process touch events.
|ID||The 2.2" LCD Touch BoosterPack|
|Forum||43oh Forum Thread|
|Buy||@The 43oh Store|
- Fits the MSP430 and Stellaris Launchpads.
- Touch capability
- 176 x 220 Dots 262K Colors
Soldering the LCD to the BoosterPack
Taken from this post.
- Put the PCB and LCD on a foam or cardboard and then put two pins in the guiding holes.
- Slightly push or pull LCD module to align the pads.
- Apply little flux in the middle and press with a finger.
- Solder few middle pads, quick touch should do the trick.
- Apply more flux and use screwdriver to apply pressure before soldering remaining pads.